I Had Another Birthday I Guess


never did figure out what this was or if it was just a random injury

the boy finally has meaningful snow in the city after 2 yrs without

got a doggy DNA test and we sent it off

The timer in my Dry Guys boot dryer broke and i spent hours into the late night trying to fix it and amazingly almost got it despite the series of insane gears and not having the right tools but in the end the coil got me.


Hildebrant Star Wars Poster at the Prospect Park Nitehawk cinema, i wonder if its real? That's like a $1000 poster

people crying on twitter about the late release of the new season of Fortnite.... We were crying too

wow we could own our own parking space for $200k plus $25 a month maintenance plus $831 a yr in taxes?!!!! and its not even covered its just outdoors? Sign me up!

Fit Students in the National Arts club show. This is not from the show this is in some hallway

why are theres ads for DC police hiring on the nyc subway

opening reception for the Red Envelope show 2024 at the Hashimoto Contemporary gallery. I did an envelope plus was one of the 10 artists asked to make a 3 foot tall artwork


Jen got me binoculars for xmas

had a lil birthday gathering at the bar Rullos next door cuz the dog is allowed also.


Karaoke at home after, the dog was totally over it


one of the first jobs of the year for the Wall St Journal




0 comments: