Before Autumn Hits

the annual soap box derby in Park Slope

generally very slow and unexciting. A few slow crashes. I know its for kids, and has to be built out of junk but after 15 min we were like lets move on.

they all get recycled for next years builds

time to install that light fixture, asking my former electrician dad for advice via text message

found that the old fixture was held up by this bar balanced on 2 I beams

crazy rain resulted in even our lobby getting superficially flooded. also the garbage room hallway more than superficially flooded. Places down the hill got it BAD and many other places in NYC and there were plenty of vids on social media going around of the subway getting flooded BAD and geysers bursting out of man holes etc cuz NYC aint built for this kind of flooding. So more and more stuff people that thought they couldn't get touched are gonna get touched


Arlington VA

why didn't anyone tell us about Union Market in DC before? Cool area with shops and this big food thing

10 solo wins in one season of Fortnite. Although I'm sure i was in the bad league


I finally unlocked the character that's featured in my loading screen art

and now I finally unlocked my loading screen art, crazy to see it in the game and on my TV screen. This later won a spot in the Society of Illustrators annual show

they spelled my name wrong which they corrected in 2 days time

Me Bob and Matt looking cool after a win

seed saving, corriander, mizuna red streaks

 

0 comments: