I'm Good on Summer You Guys

a brief week off and then back to DC again.

absolutely delish Cherokee Purple heirloom tomato from the rooftop. BLTs a plenty.
finally cleaned up and took a pic of our workspace and also that I got a new computer and monitors two years ago.  A maxed out Mac Mini, NEC PA301W super heavy pro photo retouching monitor, LG 24UDS 4K monitor that I take on trips.

had some brut IPA at Greenpoint Beer and Ale.

our Korean Lady Hermit heirloom peppers finally produced something, Jen's sisters produced tons.

because I'm a no nothing and a dumb@$$ we ended up with very few hops and most dried up on the vine.  It's not so bad cuz the first year you're not supposed to get that much, it's the second year that it starts producing a lot.

For me Jubilat is the jewel of South Slope.  The Polish butcher where European butcher shop culture lives in Brooklyn.  Cheap prices and lots of smoked meats, all run by Polish people who are for the most part friendly


Lechuza self watering planters I got for half price from someone on craigslist, these are some of the nicer ones you can buy commercially.

Ok down to DC to see Stacy and Phil's new baby, Emma

lots of pupusa spots around Arlington, VA


Stone Tower Winery

Look what my grandma gave me. This is a DJ/Producer's dream. Lots of tasty soundbites on this 1958 vinyl set
got hit in the elbow with a pirate sword
safety first.


0 comments: