A Bartlett Wedding

the last friend i've made as an adult is illustrator extraordinaire Jonathan Bartlett and he got married Sept 30th 



round 3 of tomatoes I think.

round two of jalepenos?

fall greens looking good.

the lovely gowanus canal
this ergo fat bubble grip for the wacom pen has really helped my hand because imagine gripping onto a pencil for 10 hours a day everyday.

seen in Park Slope, I looked it up and the flags mean blue lives matter and red lives matter (police and firefighters).  Is it co-opting or trivializing the black lives matter movement?

This italian guy has a tiny handmade pasta shop where he sells the raw pasta at quite a price, it's great but expensive.  Un Posto Italiano

totoro coin bank is not happy

If I was a college student this display would now be in my dorm room and I would store my ever expanding assortment of flamin' Hot branded snacks on it.


remember how the key was lost to the car in connecticut somewhere on Jill's property?  Bob had to come with me to the Hyundai dealership to get a new key cuz he's the title holder.  Whilst waiting we went down the street to Lechonera La Isla on 125th street for some awesome Puerto Rican food.

also on 125th street is the New York Public Library, an institution of learning and reason stuck between 2 institutions of crazy.
Congrats Katie and Jonathan.  I didn't bring my camera cuz they had multiple photographers, so I don't have that money photos.
 
Can I get a witness?
the moon rises over 501 Union


after much dancing and drinks it was on to the Royal Palms shuffleboard joint.  Check out their sweet flamingo wallpaper.



0 comments: